Monday, September 3, 2007

What's cooking in my kitchen this week!


On the menu...

Sunday: My cousin Lori came over to make cards and we enjoyed Artichoke and Feta dip which I warmed in the oven in a hollowed out loaf of french bread.
Monday: Pork tenderloin*, corn on the cob, and a whole pile of cooked broken lasagna noodles leftover from all the lasagnas I made on Saturday night.
Wednesday: Cranberry Chili sauce over Meatballs* with rice
Thursday: First Day of School - Fondue night...I need to post the recipe!
Saturday: Birthday supper for my mom, I'll be making Chicken Enchiladas for the main course but have yet to decide on what sides I will use...possibly I will use some from this menu.
*From the freezer
check out other menus here

4 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

Mmmm, it all sounds yummy. I added the Cruncy Teriyaki Patties to a couple of my cookbooks now, too. Good luck getting your kids off to school this week, and have fun cooking for your mom next Saturday!!

Tara said...

Yummy, that sounds so good!

Lori said...

I can't remember if I remembered to tell you, the dip was VERY delicious, thanks for sharing!

Pamela said...

It was delicious! Probably the reason we ate almost the whole thing just the two of us! lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...