Sunday, September 9, 2007

My weekend home alone!


Last weekend, Conrad took the kids out for the first ever trip with our new trailer and I got to stay home! It was a great weekend for all of us, lol! For those of you who have Conrad added as your friend on facebook, you have already seen all of the photos in his album...but I thought I'd share a few of my personal favourites here.





riding bikes across the suspension bridge



breakfast in the trailer (check it out! It was bacon and eggs and toast..no cereal!!, lol!)
Crossing the creek...Kaden waiting on the other side

The boys making the fire...dressed alike and I wasn't even there!


They had a great time together. They left around 6:30 on Saturday night (Conrad worked until 5) and they were home before noon on Monday because of the rain...Conrad said he didn't actually even mind the rain because he could test for leaks...and the trailer passed..everyone was nice and dry....mind you so was I, lol!
As for me...I wrote out a huge wish list of all the things I wanted to do over the weekend and I only accomplished about 3 of the 13 things! Did I have a great weekend-yes! Was I productive?-no! My cousin Lori came over on Sunday around 3 and since we have not spent much time together lately because of busy schedules and life getting in the way, we were able to catch up over a little crafty session of card making and by the time we had said good-bye it was almost midnight! It was a fun time though and I did get 24 cards made! Thanks Lori for a great time and making sure I was not lonely :)
I am glad that the weekend was a success and I look forward to their trips next year...the ones where I don't have to go, lol!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hooray for father/children camp-outs while leaving Mom at home!!!

:)

Lori said...

Your welcome! And as I said, I will be your alibi, I mean reason to stay home from camping any time!
Thanks for your company as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...