Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


It's hard to believe, but there are only 13 days left of summer vacation! (well for the kids...I have an extra 4 days!)
Here is the plan for the next 13 days:
Day 13 (tomorrow): Attend the Sound of Music at rainbow stage with the girls and my parents and my niece and nephew.
Day 12: The kids are off to Con's parents for the night and I think they said they may take them to the imax.
Day 11: Con's Day off, not sure yet.
Day 10: I'm taking the kids and Kiandra's friend to the Children's museum.
Day 9: Playdates for the kids.
Day 8: Spending the day at my parent's house finishing up their bathroom and working on those Christmas bags I wanted to make.
Day 7: Con's Day off, no definite plans yet
Day 6: Packing and laundry for the weekend
Day 5, 4, and 3: Thanks to my friend Andrea and my friend Leanne I was given this wonderful idea and Conrad is taking the kids camping and I don't have to go...woohoo! I'm not sure what I will be doing on my free weekend but I have a feeling it will be projects around the house and organizing so that I will start the year feeling on top of things!
Day 2: Meet the teacher meetings at the school for all 3 kids
Day 1: Early bedtime for the first day of school :(
* sigh * I love my kids at home and I can't believe that summer is almost over!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Crazy how fast the summer went, hey? I'm glad you enjoy your kids being at home so much. Most moms (so I hear) can't wait to ship them back off to school.

I'm glad fall's here though!! I guess I'm the 1 vote who picked fall as their favorite season on your last poll!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...