Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm a star, lol!

Recipezaar was recently acquired by the food network and they now have a link to recipezaar on their site and right now I am on their ad! :)

Check it out!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/

and my recipe photo is featured at the bottom of the HGTV website!
www.hgtv.com/

(you may have to refresh the page because they have a number of ads that they rotate)

I was thankful that one of the recipezaar staff told me about it because I would have missed my moment in the spotlight, lol!

2 comments:

Lori said...

WOW! You are developing quite the resume, Mrs. Celebrity! That is really cool. You are on the same web page as Rachel Ray!

TammyIsBlessed said...

You go girl! That's so awesome.

Now I can say..... I knew you when...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...