Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer:What is your favorite kind of pie?
I'm actually not much of a pie person...and neither is Con, and that's probably why I have not perfected my pie making abilities...but I do love a fresh strawberry pie or a fresh peach pie.

Soup: Name something that made you smile this week.
Conrad getting Monday off because of the holiday and then getting off early on Thursday because of Keith and Jonquil coming over and now having a whole week off! Hooray! Having him home always makes me smile!

Salad: What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
I stay inside my air conditioned house...remember? I'm an inside kind of girl!

Main Course: You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
I'm pretty sure that $1000 would basically cover the supplies to build Kiandra that walk in closet in her room. We would have loved to be able to afford to do it when we decorated her room in June, but funds were limited.

Dessert: Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.
My head says there should be nothing to worry about when it comes to student teaching, but I am still experiencing some apprehension about the coming term!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thanks for sharing, the pies sound yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...