Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday's Feast


My second Friday's Feast


Appetizer: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?

Maybe an 8ish


Soup:What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

When Kaden was watching baseball on tv and told me it was VOWEL ball. I also get a kick out of it when he calls the Fargo Red Hawks the RED HOTS! Speaking of funny baseball, for years Kiandra thought the Goldeyes were the GO GUYS! She would yell "Go...Go Guys!"


Salad:Who is your favorite cartoon character?

I really like Dori from Finding Nemo...hilarious!


Main Course:Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.

My grade 12 biology teacher was pretty funny. I had him for first slot and I remember him calling a student on speaker phone one morning because he slept in and we all got to crowd around the phone during the call.


Dessert:Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.

people have stopped taking responsibilty for their own actions and the world would be a much better place if that changed.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

"Go...Go Guys"...?? That is just TOO funny!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...