Sunday, August 26, 2007

Friday's Feast for Sunday Breakfast. lol!

Appetizer: Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?

I'm not sure why anyone would want to write a book of my life, lol! but I think I would chose Oprah because she has a way of using her voice to command attention. Or, the Global New anchor, Jayme Doll, I always love her "news reporter voice"! Conrad was interviewed by her once and her voice actually changed from regular to reporter as son as the camera started rolling, lol!


Soup: Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)

Pamela Eagerly Creates A New Schedule

Salad: If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

I'm not sure how far I would be able to go back, but I would have loved to be in the fields when the Angels announced the birth of Jesus Christ. If it were a decade in this century, I would attend the wedding of my parents.

Main Course: Name a song that brings back memories for you.

A lady from my mom's group died and left behind a young boy, and they played this song at her funeral by Rich Mullins...the name of which is escaping me right now...but it's not even a sad song song and they played it as the casket was being rolled from the church and now when it comes on the radio, I always remember that moment.

Dessert: Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

Always warm leaning on the too hot side!

Have your own Friday's Feast!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thanks again for sharing some more things about you. Go and check out my blog, I nominated you for an award!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...