Friday, August 31, 2007

Appetizer: Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?

Definitely Conrad!

Soup: If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

Hmm...I'd love to witness the building of the pyramids in Egypt!

Salad: What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?

The most exciting event I ever witnessed is the steps and stages of my kids. There is no greater joy/excitement than to burst with pride at teh accomplishments of kids. To witness events like watching Kiandra perform in her dance recital at the concert hall, to see Kezia master math facts like a pro, and Kaden ride without training wheels successfully after the second try has truly filled me with unparalleled excitement.

Main Course: If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?

Something worth while! I admire Angelina Jolie and her adopted children. I admire the difference she is making in their lives. I also admire Oprah's school in south Africa and how the lives of those girls will be forever changed by Oprah's actions. I admire the celebrities that use their power for good!

Dessert: What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?

I was 20, but we were not planning to have kids that soon! However, I am really happy with the course my life has taken even though it was not my plan. I would consider 25-30 an ideal age to have a first child.

:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...