Friday, August 17, 2007


Appetizer: Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?
I do the majority of laundry on one day. Last year it was Friday, but this year Mondays will be my day at home and so I'll probably do it then. I often throw a load or two in during the week, but most of it is done in one day. My kids are responsible for bringing their own laundry to the basement and if it isn't there by the time the last load is in the washer...they have to wait until the next time I do laundry.

Soup: In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?
It terrifies me to grow old and I already feel truly old! I can hardly even fathom 40, lol!

Salad: What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?
My current goal is finish scrap booking the kid's school albums before they start school in September...I'm not sure if that goal will actually be achieved!
For a complete list of my goals for the next 1001ish days click here

Main Course: Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.
The hot air balloon crash last week by Bird's Hill...Conrad always says how cool it would be to take a ride in a hot air balloon....I didn't think that sounds fun at all.... and now my thoughts are justified!

Dessert: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?
I am about a 9.5.
I am having some computer time, my son and nephew are playing hot wheel cars together in the living room, my girls and my niece are at Tinkertown with my parents....and all five of them are going to my parent's house for the night and Con and I have the evening to ourselves...yeah.... it might actually be a 10. Life is great!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Great answers. I'm going to be working on mine tonight yet...I think these are the best questions yet!

Tara said...

I liked the last answer, that's a good one. Hopefully it will be a 10!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...