Saturday, July 21, 2007

What's Cooking in Pamela's Kitchen???

On the Menu This Week

Since I have had a few people comment on the weekly menu feature on my side bar, I decided I would post my menus as a post so that I can answer questions and archive them too. I'd love to see all my blogger friends share what they are eating too!
This week at chez Pamela, lol!....
Sunday: BBQ at Rick and Pam's
Monday: Chicken* Soft Tacos with all the fixings: salsa, peppers, lettuce, sour cream, etc.(moved to Friday...because my parents invited us over for supper because I dropped my niece off after day camp) We had taco salad.
Tuesday: Wareneki and farmer sausage. (I'll make a double batch of the fruit pockets for the freezer) I remembered that Conrad is not a fan of these so I whipped up a batch of Kielke with onion gravy for him.
Wednesday: Date Night! Not sure if we'll eat in or out?? The kids are at the church for the sleepover part of day camp and so Con and I have the house to ourselves ;)
Thursday: Family BBQ at the church
Friday: something with pork chops because the RSC recipes are revealed that day...WOOHOO! poor Con! (Due to problems with Recipezaar yesterday, the have extended the deadline for entries and the recipes will not be revealed until monday :( so I moved our chicken tacos to today and I'll save the prok chops for Monday.)
Saturday: Subs *new*

* recipes that came from the freezer
*new* recipe that I have not tried before

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Cool idea! I look forward to keeping up with what you're cooking. And maybe even trying a few of your recipes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...