Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen






13 of my Favourite Things

My Paper Crimper














My camera

















Ziplocs





Bath and Body Works ~ Pink Grapefruit soap












Gargantuan Green Grape Opi polish










My Dyson Vacuum~ Love it!








The apron I won in RSC #9 for coming in second place















Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino...strange because I do not like coffee!











This necklace is my current favourite...If you have seen me in the last 6 months you've probably seen me wearing it!











Love these markers!










I will never use another detergent! Just yesterday I used it to get blueberries out of Kezia's favourite tank top and they came out great!













My new fridge with ice and water in the door!









Cherry Coke

!

9 comments:

Lori said...

Great list!!! The necklace would drive me nuts around my neck but its very pretty:) Happy TT.

Shannon said...

Great TT! I could not live without Tide either..or some Cherry coke! :) Have a happy weekend!

tommiea said...

nice fridge!

happy TT

Lori said...

my list will look pretty similar to yours I think! lol. By the way, how was your day with Con, with no kids ; )

J. Lynne said...

I love that necklace and I'm going to have to look for that nail polish. My favorite is their Tangerini Bikini. :)

Sadly, I'm allergic to Tide.

Happy TT!

Marina said...

Beautiful necklace! I have 2 similar lodestones, one red jasper, the other amethyst.

Happy T13!

Tara said...

Funny thing about the Tim's ice capp, my husband does not like coffee either, but love's their ice capp's! And they now take Mastercard! Hopefully they will take debit like every other province in Canada but I gues taking 1out of the 2 major credit cards is a start!

The Crux said...

It's a great necklace. And thanks for showing me a paper crimper (I'd honestly never seen one).

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Mmmm... Ice Cap...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...