Friday, July 13, 2007

My Flowers are Blooming!




When we moved into this house 5 years ago, I planted a bunch of flowers in my front flower bed and at first it seem like a major expense, but now the bed is basically no maintenance because everything comes up all on its own! I planted 1 yellow lily plant five years ago and this year I have 5 separate stems. My day lilies have multiplied like crazy and the one hosta leaf that came up that first year (must have remained from the previous owners) is now 2 lovely plants. This fall, I think I'm going to have to separate the flowers because they are getting quite crowded...does anyone have any good advice about this?? Or is it best to wait until spring?

2 comments:

ValleyGirl said...

HA! I'm SO the wrong person to comment. You should see my overgrown flower beds.

Andrea said...

I don't "do" gardening of any kind, so I have no advice.

But I do know that they look pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...