Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kitchen Makeover!

For those who read about my fridge fiasco way back in June...I did update that post to include pics of the new fridge when it arrived a few days later but I thought I'd bump up the pics for anyone who missed it!


My appliances arrived on Thursday, June 21, and the ice maker produced enough ice for Kezia to have water and ice in her water bottle for her last soccer game!

Conrad and I were reluctant to go with stainless for fear of finger prints but it's been a few weeks already and so far it really hasn't been bad at all! I am so happy with the fridge, but I knew I would be because it was the same as my old one, lol! I am most pleased with my new dishwasher! The dishwasher works so good and I tease Conrad that it washes the dishes well no matter who loads it! lol! (He's always reminding me that the dishwasher is NOT a garburator and I should really rinse things a bit before loading!!)

So if any of you are looking for some new appliances...I can help you out.... I know a guy! ;)





1 comment:

Andrea said...

They look beautiful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...