Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Herbs and Pop!



As I have mentioned, I really don't think that my love language is "gifts", but I have to say that I was absolutely thrilled when my sister-in-law dropped off this wonderful gift at my house on Monday! Fresh Dill and Fresh Parsley from her garden! It made me a bit sad because we have not planted a garden for the last two summers.....ever since we decided to move our patio to the spot where our garden was. However, the fact that I do not have any fresh herbs, made this an even more welcome gift. I think I will use them tonight in This Dip recipe!


As an added surprise, she also brought me some Pineapple Crush because of my love of pop! Do I have a great sister-in-law or what??! Apparently this is a favourite drink of Newfoundlanders and in Ft. McMurray (where there are many former NewFoundLanders!) and this particular flavour of Crush is only available in select locations. I am thrilled that Pam thought to share her pop with me and I am starting to think that Gifts may be one of my love languages after all! lol!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

She's a sweetie! You lucked out in the sister-in-law department!

PamJ said...

awww thanks Pam and Andrea!! that is so sweet.
did you like the pop?? hope so!

Tara said...

Pineapple crush sounds yummy! I will have to take a look for it when I go to Albeta next month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...