Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer: Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.
I had a stuffed dog named Candy that was so loved that is was all tattered and the fur was rubbed off so my parents took it away from me and told me they had thrown it away. When we moved before I started school, we were moving stuff out of the shed, I found it! Then my parents really threw it out and I was so sad!
Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?
0, lol! I don't really notice anything!
Salad: Where would you rather be at this very moment?
I am happy to be at home, alone, in my air conditioned house with some computer time.
Main Course: When was the last time you learned something new?
I found out in January that I needed a European history class in order to complete my arts degree this year and so I was forced to take the only class available: "The Making of Modern Ukraine". I went into the class only knowing the Ukraine was in Europe and finished the course with an A so I must have learned something...of course now I've probably forgotten everything!!
Dessert:Fill in the blank: I have _________ but I haven’t ____________.
I have driven often but I haven’t learned to enjoy it!

2 comments:

tegdirb92 said...

Your salad sounds like a dream to me!!

tommiea said...

how sad about your stuffed dog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...