Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Feast #152

I found the link to something called Friday's Feast on my friend Andrea's Blog and since she suggested I check it out...I just had to join in too! I just love these things, lol!
Appetizer:
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do you enjoy watching sports on television?
0, lol! I really don't like sports period and on tv is even worse than in person...at least at the gaems you can watch the mascot, lol! My son, on the other hand, loves watching anything and everything sports related on tv...and lucky me...he has decided that I need to see the play by play instant reply of everything he watches so he acts out all the best parts while I pretend to be interested!
Soup:
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?
Since Andrea chose a movie instead of a book, I'm going to as well. I think I could recite all of Back to the Future along with the movie because I have seen it so many times. I just love that movie and the concept of time travel. I just saw a preview to a new show starting in fall called JOURNEYMAN with time travel as the theme and I know I'll be checking out that show when it comes on.
Salad:
What is your favorite breakfast food?
I never eat breakfast, but I eat a snack around 10...I guess that will have to change in the fall...especially when I start studetn teaching!
Main Course:
Name something fun you can do for less that $10.00
Window shop at the mall with a Tim Horton's Iced Cappuccino ...or two!
Dessert: How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
With the tv on...less than 10 minutes after I decide to go to sleep. I started this terrible habit of watching tv in bed and now I can't sleep without it on as background noise!! We have a timer on the tv and I can set it for 10 minutes and never hear it turn off and yet if I turn off the tv and lie there...it takes me over an hour! (usually I've turned the tv on by then!!) I have a hard time falling asleep in other places...like in a motel or camping...because I need the noise in the background! It's a bad habit!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Cool, hey? I look forward to doing these on a weekly basis. I knew you'd love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...